Book Online Now

CLICK HERE

Book Online Now

CLICK HERE

Skip Hire Kingston

Instant Skip Hire provides all customers with a complete waste management solution. We are fully equipped to clear your construction site or domestic project. Instant Skip Hire employ a team of professionals who have the experience to deliver outstanding customer service.

Skip Hire Options In Kingston:

Recycling At Instant Skip Hire

Here at Instant Skips we focus on trying to pave the way towards a greender future, thats why we recycle at least 90% of all the waste materials we collect. We want to process this waste in the most environmentally friendly way possible, so the remaining 10% of what we are unable to recycle is turned into renewable energy, this makes it so we send nothing to landfill.

Recyclable Material Includes:

  • Wood recycling
  • Plastic recycling
  • Metal recycling
  • Plasterboard recycling
  • Renewable fuels

Waste Clearance in Kingston

Instant Skip Hire provide cheap skip hire in Kingston and London with unmatched value for money. Whether its domestic or commercial, we have the job covered being able to provide one-off skip hire as well as returning skips for construction projects. All skips collected are taken to our dedicated recycling centre where we recycle at least 90% of all material including wood, metal, plastics and electrical components (WEEE) to plasterboard and asbestos.

If you need more information about any of our services, including skip hire, grab hire, aggregate supplies and recycling in Kingston, feel free to get in contact one with of our friendly members of staff today via the Live Chat , or use our quick booking system.

Request A Callback

    Book Online Now

    We are here for all of your waste management needs!

    BOOK NOW